www.flickr.com

Friday, April 22, 2011

Camille - Ta douleur

Stand up is decided
let me take your place
I'll take your pain

Softly without making noise
as it awakens the rain
I'll take your pain

She struggles she struggles
but not resist
I will block the elevator ...
sabotage the switch

But who is this embedded
the storm before the summer
dirty bitch of little sister?

I'm going to confiscate
his darts and his whistle
I'm gonna spank ...
the transfer of recess

But who is the heiress
who bathes that lurks
in warm water of your kidneys?

I'm gonna deny dessert
make him bite the dust
all those who have more hunger ...
all those who have nothing

Tell me that science cares
when will this bridge between our bellies?
if you're hurt where you're scared
you do not hurt where I think!

What is that? She wants this conasse
butter or butter money
that you live or you die?

Should she die of happiness
or it changes godasses
it is awash in flowers
changes color ...
I'll play doctor

Tell me that science cares
when will this bridge between our bellies?
if you're hurt where you're scared
you do not hurt where I sing!

Posted via email from poobumwee's posterous

No comments: