www.flickr.com

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Our Current Weather. Very Driech and I got Drookit


Yesterday was one of the most Scottish days I have had since moving to South Australia. Rain, wind, thunder, lightning, grey skies.......

People here think that they have died and more. The reservoirs in South Australia are over 90 percent full, for the first time in years. Water is flowing in the Murray River. Farmers are happy. Sun potentially on the horizon for later in the week. What is there to complain about.

I quite liked it in small measure. I was inside most of the day, but I did get the chance to walk in the rain and get soaked. It gave me the chance to use driech and drookit. Rare conditions in South Australia.

Until the next time....

3 comments:

Jayne said...

It's dank and drear this side of the border, too :P

EG CameraGirl said...

So glad you got rain. I hope you get more! :)

Colin Campbell said...

Our reservoirs are very happy. Almost full.