www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

How I felt this morning. Thanks Ivor



Good morning. How are you? Shut up!
Don’t give me the small talk, give me the big talk.
A million, million and six, oh I love that big talk!
Give me some more!
Elephants, elephants, oh I love that big talk, give me some more.
No? I hate to talk the big talk, I love to talk the small talk, alright, go ahead.
Flies, mice and spiders,
Mice, flyders and spice,
Spice, mice and flyders,
Mice, spiders and flies.
Are you finished with your small talk? Yes. Goodbye.
Good morning. How are you? Shut up!
Don’t give me the big talk, give me the small talk.
A million, million of six, oh I love that small talk!
Give me some more!
Microscopes, microscopes, oh I love that small talk, give me some more.
No? I hate to talk the small talk, I love to talk the big talk, alright, go ahead.
Cows, yaks and mammals,
Maks, yammals and cows,
Yaks, yows and cammals,
Cacks, mammals and cows.
Are you finished with your big talk? Yes. Hello!

No comments: