www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Scotland Inspires to Deceive


Scotlands new slogan Welcome to Scotland" eclipses the London Olympics Logo and the Australian Tourist Boards "Where the Bloody Hell Are You?" for sheer inane uninspired first impressions.

Ministers have come up with a "vibrant" new message to greet tourists arriving at Scotland's airports.

The new greeting, "Welcome to Scotland", will replace the previous slogan proclaiming Scotland to be "The Best Small Country in the World".

At least visitors will get it better than another welcoming slogan "Scotland. Pure Dead Brilliant." Are they talking about wearing the wrong colour football top late on a Saturday night in the wrong pub in Glasgow?

I mean how uninspired is that. And it only cost 100,000 pounds to implement. Excellent value. Morons.

Here are some alternative fee free suggestions.

I like these.

Welcome to Scotland. The worst is over.

"Whusky, fooba' fightin'

Scotland Chips For Tea. Chips on Shoulders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can
survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely
off topic but I had to share it with someone!

my weblog :: residential property management offer