www.flickr.com

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bobby Calves get the chop

Today I learned about Bobby Calves. I had no idea that milking cows had to give birth every year and most of the boys get the chop. I tend to steer clear of these kinds of emotive articles as I am in tune with one of the commenters.

I love all animals - They are delicious.


This coming from a country boy, who grew up with a small bottle of milk every day at school. Dairy is ingrained in my genes and would be a big loss. I really hate UHT milk, which I had to endure in Nepal and the Philippines when I lived there. In our family, we have two dairy intolerant members. They use Soy and Rice Milk. I find the soy alternative to be ok for tea, but revolting in coffee. Rice Milk, you can pretty much keep.

So keep up the good work you lactating cows. I appreciate it. Sorry about your losses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, yup this post is really good and I have learned lot
of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.
Have a look at my site diet plans for women to lose weight