www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Well Blow Me Down

Not having looked at a Bible for over 30 years, it is amazing what all those years of religious indoctrination have done for me. I do remember being able to recite all the books in the New Testament and singing Onward Christian Soldiers gustily, aged 8.

I like it that my kids are not forced to make a choice here in Australia. Religion is definitely for comparative study only.

You know the Bible 59%!

Congratulations! You know a lot about the Bible - the books, the characters, the events. You are able to remember a lot of what you have heard and read!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

4 comments:

Jeremy Jacobs said...

Tsk,tsk. You should have done better.

Mind you, nothing is carved in stone. As we Jews know. Interpretation and opinions.

Political Umpire said...

I scored the same, never having read it.

"I like it that my kids are not forced to make a choice here in Australia. Religion is definitely for comparative study only."

Amen to that.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

God! ['scuse me if you're there!] 79% - not bad for a heathen.

flametree said...

72% for the son of a preacher-man ;)