www.flickr.com

Monday, February 05, 2007

Throw this man out


Whatever you do at an Australian Cricket match this summer, don't do this.

If you hear "You're nicked", try these.

I just love the Hockey Cockey
I was participating in the Seventh Inning Stretch
I was doing Salutation to the Sun
I was just celebrating a try
I was just waving to the rellies

Spoil sports. What is it with the Australian Nanny State Mentality. What a waste of police time.

Apparently the thinking is that if you do the wave, some unfortunate fellow spectator could get a litre of cold beer and a pie down their front.

At the moment, you are still permitted to do this in the comfort of your own home.

On to the next major frontline policing issue, probably dress code. No flip flops at cricket matches. Oh I forgot, that is already policy at the Members Section of Adelaide Oval.

1 comment:

flametree said...

I'm sure you mean thongs, not flip flops :p