www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Santa Goes to School and Work




That Santa guy he gets around in broad daylight. He was at school with the kids to say goodbye to the School Secretary on her last day after 36 years of service. This, after going to school there for 7 years. People are just not as loyal nowadays. I thought ten years in my last job, in four different locations and lots of travel was a long time. Kaye spent 43 years out of 60 years at the school. Even her parents and grandparents went to the school.

Then Santa went to work and offered photographs to my colleagues. Nobody took him up. Santa has now gone into Christmas preparation mode by having a rest. The reindeers however, are being trained up for the big night.

Personally I am still adjusting to 40 degree Christmases. Not being a great fan of Summerval (apologies to all those Winterval advocates), I enjoy it for the kids. They think it is ace.

No comments: