www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wots a Wabbit doing in the Fridge


A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves.

"What are you doing in there?"

she asked.

The rabbit replied:

"This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?",
to which the lady replied

"Yes."

"Well," the rabbit said,

"I'm westing."

I only torture you with this because my wife is motivating her work team with the challenge to find the lamest joke. There are so many it is not funny.

My five year old came up with his own
"Knock Knock"
"Who's there"
"Lame".......... Personally I quite like What did Mozart do after he died? He Decomposed So many more, so little time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hеy Thеre. I found your blоg using msn.
Thаt is a very smаrtly written агtіcle.

I ωill be suгe tο bookmark it and come baсk to learn more of your useful info.

Thanκs foг the pоst. I'll definitely return.

Feel free to surf to my blog :: power Rating resistor